- What payment methods do you accept?
- What shipping method do you use?
- Are all paintings in stock?
- Can an item be returned?
- Do I need to pay sales tax?
- How do I contact you?
- Is the painting on the website the same as I would be getting out of interest?
1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express),
Paypal, personal check (2 weeks to clear), or postal money order.
If you choose to use a credit card rest assured we do not charge
your card until we ship except in the case of special order items.
Back to top
2. What shipping method do you use?
For unframed paintings we use sturdy mailing tubes and ship via
Priority Mail. For framed paintings we use UPS. For photos we use
photo mailers and ship via Priority Mail. In either case please
allow one week for delivery after you place an order. Back
3. Are all paintings in stock?
We try to maintain an adequate inventory at all times but the
supply from the Jinshan Peasant Painting Academy can change from
time to time. During the growing season the artists may be busy
tending their crops and not have the time to paint. If an item
is out of stock, it won't be restocked until our next order from the academy. Back
4. Can an item be returned?
If you are not happy with your purchase you may return it to us
within ten days undamaged and we will refund the purchase price.
Please let us know via email that you are returning the item. Back
5. Do I need to pay sales tax?
Only residents of Ohio must pay sales tax. Back
6. How do I contact you?
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Is the painting on the website the same as I would be getting out of interest?
The artists will paint the same painting as many times as it sells. There may be slight variations between them since each is an original. Perhaps very slight color differences or the placement of objects will vary slightly but what you receive will be virtually indistinguishable from the painting we photographed for the website. We are confident you will be pleased.
Back to top